Thursday, March 1, 2012

*Friday Favorites*

Sorry I didn't get to last weeks favorites - hope you didn't cry! It just makes this weeks favorites more exciting! (well I think so anyway)

1. La Mer - Gel de La Mer
I know this is a little pricey, but it is just soooooo friggin good!!! My skin is always dry, so major hydration in my moisturizers is a must! Just because a moisturizer is hydrating doesn't mean I have to slather a whole glob all over my face to make it work. That's why I love this! I just got to try it a few weeks ago and I am still using my sample jar - go me! You need just a dime sized amount for your entire face. Good-Bye Dry Skin! $265 cremedelamer.com

2. Tocca - Graciella
OK, so I think you probably have noticed that I am obsessed with perfumes...definitely an addiction. This is my newest one. Tocca has a bunch of different scents, but I think this once stands above the rest. Perfect for spring, light yet noticeable. Check them all out for your favorite! $60 sephora.com


3. Perfect Nude Lip - MAC's Hug Me and Bare Necessity


I don't even know where to start! For a perfect nude lip - here you go! I use this combination on my brides when I need that perfect nude lip that will still show in photographs. I also wear it whenever I go out - the lipstick has just the right amount of pink and the gloss has the right amount of sparkles - even though there really are never too many sparkles, we all know that! $35/both maccosmetics.com

4. fresh - Sugar Lychee Body Lotion


Purchased this last week too. Great scent. Great amount of hydration. Not too heavy. Buy it! (They have other scents too) $22 sephora.com

5. C. Wonder



Now this..is amazing. It may look like a copy-cat of Tory Burch, BUT the pricing is more reasonable (however sale prices = GREAT), quality is comperable and selection is fantastic. Lot's of colors and patterns, yet there are still staple black and white pieces to choose from. The housewares depeartment is great as well. For a gift, or a gift for yourself - either way you will find something for almost anyone! Located in the Westchester Mall in White Plains, NY ~ SoHo, NY ~ Garden State Plaza Mall in Paramus, NJ

No comments:

Post a Comment