Saturday, November 5, 2011

Keeping Up with the...Hair Styling Products!

There are SO MANY hair products out there! It is actually sick to think that there are probably hundreds of different brands of "flexible hold hairspray" or "anti-frizz serums". Which one is better than the rest? Unless you can try them all..you may never know which the best one is...but you will know which one  is best for you!

I wanted to share with you a few products that have made my - Top Hair Products That Make Me Want To Dance Around My Room From Happiness - list!

1. Sebastian Shaper Plus Hairspray
This is definitely one of my favorites! This hairspray works on all textures of hair and keep styles in place while also keeping the hair soft. It works for updo's and hairstyles where hair is all down.
When hairspray makes the hair too hard, eventually with movement and touching, it cracks and can cause white flakes that resemble dandruff - yuck! If you want a little bit of a stronger hold..check out product number two!



2. Rusk w8less Plus Hairspray
I know I already listed a hairspray, but this one is just as important..I swear! Along with the Sebastian hairspray, this is the only other hairspray I carry in my hairdressing bag! Again, this product is great for all textures and types of hair, and has a flexible strong hold. For those curls that you want to stay just a little longer - maybe for a wedding when hair has to look amazing for almost twelve hours - using the Rusk as a finishing spray is the way to go! I use both sprays together so that the inner portions of the updo use the Sebastian spray, and the outer parts, use the Rusk. Create your own combo of powerful products!



3. Aquage Beyond Body Thermal Spray
This should be a go-to product for anyone and everyone that uses any sort of heat-styling - blow drying, flat ironing, curling irons, etc. Spray once on each piece of hair before applying the heat, or apply to whole head prior to styling.  This thermal spray will keep your hair protected from heat damage, as well as makes even dull hair super shiny! Who doesn't want super shiny, undamaged hair? I don't know who!



*Bonus
Amazon.com sells most beauty products at a discounted price. So try there first, then if you can't find the product you want, check with your local stylist..or email me! makeupbyheathera@gmail.com - I would love to help you in any way I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment