Monday, September 3, 2012

Tuesday's Tip of the Day: Dry Shampoo*

Trying to find a great dry shampoo that really works? Sometimes you have to think outside the box!

There are so many ads for dry shampoo's that are on the market. Color or no-color, spray or powder, how do you know which one is right for you!? Well, I have come to save the day!

After trying a boat-load of different products, I found out that a product I was using all along, was where it's at!

If you want fresh smelling and feeling hair that isn't (and I don't mean weeks old, I mean a day to a couple days old that just needs a quick freshening up for a night out) you want Oribe's Dry Texturizing Spray. I was using it along side my dry shampoo when I realized, this product alone creates the texture you want so you can style your hair accordingly - while also eliminating the oils on the scalp.

Other than the smell being absolutely amazing, it works with all types of hair! Pump up that day old blow out, or freshen up those wavy locks- either way you'll love your results.



No comments:

Post a Comment