Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My Current Obsession: Making Sense about Scents*

OK, so this is another obsession I have had for a while, and one you should know about!

Santa Maria Novella is one of the top brands for perfumes, and other personal scent items in Italy. I am OBSESSED with their Mughetto (Lily of the Valley) Perfume (which I know I have spoken about in past blogs). This amazing brand also creates other amazing home and personal items, such as candles, soaps, talc powders, room sprays, body lotions, etc.

No matter what your favorite scent is, Santa Maria Novella will have one something that will catch your nose and excite your senses.

One of the reason why I am so in love with this perfume, other than the amazing smell, is that it literally lasts all day long. So many perfumes that I have purchased in the past have lead me to notice that I can't smell it anymore after lunchtime. These perfumes, there are over 20 different scents, let you (and people around you) have light whiffs of your favorite scent all day long.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment