Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Product Review: La Bella Donna ~ Vision of Mineral Lights

There are so many products in the beauty world that there is no way a person could try everything in a lifetime - that's why I am here! I try soooo many products and give you reviews on why I think it's so great (or not so great).


La Bella Donna is a brand that I have, somewhat recently, come in contact with - and I LOVE IT!


They have great mineral makeup that works extremely well on any skin type. I use their "Vision of Mineral Lights" in Sunset every day over my blush, and more often than not, I use it in Bronze all over my face as a bronzer. I have been using it for at least 6 months, and to add that extra sun-kissed glow to my skin, this is the perfect product! Once applied, it lasts all day and the variety of compact colors make it a product for any skin tone.
Another reason why I love it so much, is the product feels like silk. When applied with the correct brush, your skin feels silky and smooth to the touch. Who doesn't want that? I know I do!

La Bella Donna products are sold online at www.labelladonna.com as well as in selected Spa's, including Trump Soho (246 Spring Street, NYC)

**Let me know if you need assistance choosing the correct color for your skin tone - I am more than happy to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment