Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Need Glasses? Go Firmoo!!

I happen to come across this great site (www.firmoo.com), and even though I don't wear glasses, I purchased sunglasses and was very happy with the service and product!


If you need glasses, or sunglasses (prescription or not), Firmoo is the place to go! 


I got the frames below as sunglasses, non-prescription, and I am extremely happy with them. They are well made and don't hurt behind my ears (sometimes plastic frames give me a headache!)


What I really liked about their page is how they speak of their Vision right on their homepage ~


Our Aim - Vision & Fashion the Frugal Way

  • Vision - An ideal pair of prescription glasses as a half medical tool to correct vision should be made up of a quality frame and lenses with accurate prescription. We promise all our eyeglasses frames are of high quality. Besides, all eyewear provided by us goes through strict inspection by our experienced opticians before shipping to ensure the accuracy of lens prescription. That's why we keep the lowest return and exchange rate among all online optical stores worldwide.
  • Fashion - We offer classic and fashion glasses frames for you to choose from. All of these frames which are quite popular in the world are elaborately picked by our staff from thousands of frames in the market.
  • Frugal way - Our prescription eyeglasses are inexpensive even though with high quality, therefore, everyone can afford it.

Doesn't get better than that!!


I don't usually purchase sunglasses online because I never know how they are going to fit (I have a small head and glasses are too large more often than not), however these happen to fit great  (I was so excited!)! 

I looked at their return/exchange policy (because I had a feeling I may need to use it) and it seemed quite easy to have them exchanged if they didn't. 
Once I chose the frames I wanted, the process was quite easy and straight forward- I hate when I have to question myself if I am answering a question correctly!


I spoke with a representative at Firmoo, and I told them how I loved their product and since I am writing a blog about them, they were gracious enough to have my followers/readers get their first pair FOR FREE (you just pay shipping)!! Regular glasses OR Sunglasses!! 

Please Click Here to check out the GREAT DEAL and get your FREE glasses!! Everyone should be taking advantage of this!!

 



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the descriptive and very informative blog. An enjoyable and helpful read!

    Prescription Sunglasses

    ReplyDelete