Wednesday, January 30, 2013

A-List Drugstore Products*

There are so many great products out there, and many of them are right where you purchase your Tylenol, magazines and greeting cards...your local drugstore!

This could be CVS, Rite-Aid, Target or Walmart, maybe even your supermarket. You don't have to pay top dollar for all of your beauty products ~ budget where you can so you can save money for more important things!


1. Makeup Wipes - Target Up&Up Makeup Remover Wipes (the purple package), are my faves! They remove all makeup while keeping your skin fresh and hydrated, while not adding oils. They can be used around the eye area and work with waterproof makeup. For under $4 for 30 wipes, can't beat that!



2. BB Cream - Garnier BB Cream hydrates the skin, as well as adds just enough coverage for the entire day (I do set with a powder - helps the staying power of the cream). I have noticed when I apply with a brush rather than my fingers, it doesn't let the cream interact with the oils from my fingers,  which seemed to also help make the BB Cream last longer. I personally have dry skin, so I still use a moisturizer on my skin beforehand - use your discretion.

3. Mascara - L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara & Telescopic Mascara - Telescopic for the first coat creates long lashes and Voluminous applied right after, adds volume and darkens for thicker, fuller looking lashes (thanks to my friend Jeanette for experimenting!). She found this amazing combo, and I agree - one of the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment