Thursday, December 22, 2011

*Get My Daily Look*

I have gotten many compliments on my hardly made-up face. I'd like to thank all of you that admire my daily look! I would like to let you know what products I use for skin care and makeup.
*Tip - I have very dry skin - the skin care I use is not made for every skin type.

I first make sure my face is all squeaky clean! I have just started using the Neutrogena Wave with the Gentle Exfoliating Pads. LOVE IT! Perfect while in the shower, you throw out the pads when done - super easy!


Once out of the shower, I use my Mary Kay Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover on a tissue to clean around my eyes to make sure I have no mascara left on my lashes or around my eyes.


I have been using Avocado Oil as a facial serum lately due to the colder weather, my skin has been even dryer than usual. I apply the oil with my fingers all over my face (not eye area), and let settle into my skin. The oil is super hydrating, I haven't even needed to use moisturizer on top of it.

Once my skin care routine is all done, I apply my Estee Lauder Double Wear Pressed Powder in Shell Beige over my entire face, and down on my neck, with a face powder brush.


I use MAC Blush in Cubic on the top of my cheek bones and then I apply La Bella Donna's Vision of Lights in Sunset lightly to my whole face - adds a light shimmer - love that!


Once my face makeup is done, I use my cheapie mascara - which is a favorite of mine - Maybelline's Turbo Volum' Express - in very black & waterproof (of course). Throw on a little black eyeliner  - I use black eyeshadow with a angled brush - on my lash line on top and bottom. Any black shadow will do, I use MAC. On some days, I then add Too Faced's Glitter Liquid Eyeliner, sometimes I just leave the shadow liner as is.




Fill in my brows - and I'm all set! Takes all in all about 10 minutes, you look made-up but not overdone - and the makeup can work with any skin tone.

Thanks again for all of your compliments on my makeup - I know you can achieve the same for yourself - you just need the right tools!

No comments:

Post a Comment