Bergdorf Goodman created these simple steps letting you take a lipstick you love and create a lip stain that will last a few hours!
What You Need:
* (BG Recommends) Hourglass Femme Rouge in Nocturnal
* A Foundation/Blush Brush (Hourglass # 2 shown below)
* A Smudge Brush (Hourglass # 11 shown below)
* a tissue
* loose transparent setting powder
1. Apply lipstick onto brush #2.
2. Dab lipstick onto lips with lip brush.
3. Using a small square of tissue, press issue to lips. The tissue should adhere.
4. Next dust tissue (while still on lips) with loose transparent setting powder and brush #10. This transfers the lipstick to the paper and creates the stain.
5. Remove tissue paper.
6. Voila! Your lip stain is set and will last for hours!
Check it out at Bergdorf Goodman's Site